Now you can create and store a name for each database connection (test database vs. prod database) for each nopCommerce store - allowing you to easily switch databases you are pointing NopAdmin without having to remember or re-type the database name, server name, user name and password!
new feature for multi-national stores that offer products in more than one language. Now you can edit these values for each language in one easy to use product edit screen!
Upload and Assign Unlimited Images, Unlimited Categories, and Manufacturers in Excel
This is a NopAdmin exclusive that will save you hours and potentially days of time! We've added the capability to upload and assign unlimited images, assign categories and subcategories, and assign manufacturers in an Excel import. Now you can have the ability to configure the major elements of any NopCommerce store using only Excel and NopAdmin.
If you uploaded these in NopCommerce, you would still be left with the task of assigning categories, uploading images and assigning manufacturers manually. If database space is limited and you configure your NopCommerce store to store your images as files, we create your images as files on your computer for you to upload later.
We've added these features:
- A realtime Progress Bar to help you track product import progress
- A 'test' mode to allow you to validate your file before uploading live data
- Choose to assign Categories (i.e. True/False) on a product sku level
- Enter multiple categories on the same line for processing
- Checks to make sure the categoryID's you entered is a valid ID in your store as part of the test mode
- Choose to assign Manufacturers (i.e. True/False) on a product sku level
- Checks to make sure the Manufacturer ID you entered is a valid ID in your store as part of the test mode
- Choose to upload and assign images (i.e. True/False) on a product sku level
- Upload a Product Variant Image
- Enter different image paths per product sku
- Enter multiple image names (i.e. image001.jpg;image2.jpg;image3.jpg) for each sku
- Checks to make sure each image file exists or has permissions issues as part of the test mode
- Uploads images to database or creates images in the file system
- If error(s) are found, it will tell you exactly which sku the error(s) are at and what is wrong
- A complete insert, update, and error audit trail can be viewed and saved as a text file for debugging purposes
- Generate a sample Excel file with NopCommerce demo products and the fields you need with the click of a button to get you started
NoPAdmin provides you with full product and product variant maintenance capabilities. Edit these commonly used fields and more from one easy to use screen:
Incredibly Easy Product Images Uploads
- Product Name and short description
- Rich Text Editing capabilities for long descriptions on both main product level as well as product varaint
- Published Yes/No
- Drag and Drop the first image on both main product levels and product varaint
- Weight, Height, Length and Width
- Price, Sale Price, Actual Cost, Shipping Upcharge
- Display Order
- "Recurring" intervals and amounts
- Support for image storage either as files or in the database
- and much more!
"Drag and Drop" images from your computer or camera directly to your store! Now you can quickly assign unlimited images to each product with a few clicks of a mouse. By using the "drag and drop" method you'll be able to tie images to your products in a fraction of the time the same process would take you thru the NopCommerce administration site!
Drag and Drop Multiple Product - Category Assignment
Let's face it - assigning products to the proper category can take time - and a lot of it - if you do it through the standard NopCommerce administration site.
NopAdmin allows you to literally drag and drop multiple products at once to the right category or subcategory using an intuitive tree view. Just find the products you want to assign, click and hold, and drag-drop them on the category or subcategory they belong to. It's that easy!
Drag and Drop Multiple Product - Manufacturer Assignment
Like the Drag and Drop Category Assignment above, NopAdmin allows you to literally drag and drop multiple products at once to the right manufacturer using an intuitive tree view. Just find the products you want to assign, click and hold, and drag-drop them on the manufacturer they belong to. It's that easy!
Category and Subcategory Management
Now you have full category and subcategory management capabilities on one screen:
- Add new top level (root) categories with a right click of the mouse
- Add new subcategories with a right click of a mouse
- Rename categories and subcategories
- Delete categories and subcategories as well as the product mappings for the deleted category with a right click of a mouse
Add, change and delete manufacturers on a single screen
Mass Administration Utilities
Perform mass administration functions from NopAdmin like delete all images, delete all image maps, delete products without varaints, delete varaints without products, delete all products, delete manufacturer mappings and more!
Drag and Drop Related Products
NopAdmin makes it incredibly easy to create your related products relationships! Like the Drag and Drop Category Assignment (above), you can simply drag and drop any product to product you want to relate it to in a matter of seconds. If you have a lot of products, you can easily find your products and relationships by filtering on product name, sku, or price.
Foolproof Excel File Product Data Import
Have several hundred or thousands of products to maintain, or are loading your store for the first time from an extract out of another system? Our improved Product Import feature allows you to rapidly add or change data on your products.
Unlike the import feature in NopCommerce, you can 'simulate' the import as many times as you like to give you a chance to correct any data validation problems, such as a non-numeric price. It does data validation to make sure the data you're sending will 'work' in your store. If it does find an error, the Product Import will tell you exactly which line it's on.
Manage Local and Remote NopCommerce Stores
NoPAdmin can be used in either local or remote mode, allowing you to connect to NopCommerce databases that you are configuring for the first time on your local SQL server or are maintaining live stores on remote servers. One simple database configuration screen is all you need to change - and the licensing doesn't change regardless of whether you are working in local or remote mode.